Oregon Health & Science University
CWE Center: Individual Development Plan Lunch & Learn (CWEC:IDPL&L)
This Lunch & Learn session will present the new Individual Development Plan (IDP), a process to help employees and their supervisors work together to create a plan for the employee’s career development at OHSU. We will provide your lunch and an opportunity to learn about the new IDP tool, guidelines for its effective use, and upcoming training opportunities. You’ll learn how an IDP can help you identify and track your career goals and gain support for your continued developm
Lunch will be provided to the first 50 registrants only.
If you are not among the first 50 registrants, or are put on the 'waitlist', please feel free to attend, but plan on bringing your own lunch.
Who Should Attend?
• Employees who are interested in establishing a plan for their career development at OHSU.
• Managers and HR Professionals who are interested in this easy, effective tool to facilitate employee career development.
How Will I Benefit?
• Recognize the benefits of completing an IDP with your supervisor.
• Identify roles and responsibilities for the IDP process: employee, manager, CWE Center.
• Utilize the IDP tool and support resources effectively to better manage your career.
There are no instructor-led classes available for this course.
There is no self-paced learning available for this course.
Copyright © 2014