Oregon Health & Science University
CWE Center: iRecruitment for Employee Applicants: Tips and Recommendations (CWEC:iREA)
In this hands-on computer lab training, Human Resources representatives will present the iRecruitment application, how to apply for positions using iRecruitment, and share insights into what HR is looking for when they screen online applications. The last half-hour will be reserved as work time for participants to log in to Oracle to view and update their applications, and apply to vacant positions.
• Overview of iRecruitment application.
• What HR is looking for in screening online applications.
• Practice viewing, updating, and applying for vacancies.
Who Should Attend?
• Employees interested in learning how to apply for jobs at OHSU.
• Basic Computer skills are required for this course.
• This course is available to non-managers.
How Will I Benefit?
• Identify the most important elements of your online application.
• Practice creating an effective online application using OHSU’s iRecruitment system.
• Avoid the most common mistakes in online applications at OHSU.
There are no instructor-led classes available for this course.
There is no self-paced learning available for this course.
Copyright © 2014