Oregon Health & Science University
CWE Center: Getting Organized with the GO System (CWEC:GOGS)
GO stands for Getting Organized! The GO System is a practical, powerful and thought-provoking course on improving focus, organization and productivity in the workplace. This system teaches individuals how to efficiently handle incoming work (paper, emails, voicemails, verbal requests, etc.), prioritize your workload, manage time, and address self-defeating behaviors.
GO stands for Getting Organized! The GO System is a practical, powerful and thought-provoking course on improving workplace productivity. Participants will complete the Time Mastery Profile self-assessment to understand their strengths and areas of opportunity in their own time management. They will then learn how to significantly improve workplace productivity by:
• Establishing strong foundational habits
• Processing incoming work
• Prioritizing workload
• Using time rationally
• Addressing self-defeating behaviors
The bottom line – you’ll get more done!
• Time Mastery Profile self-assessment
• Being busy vs. being productive
• Does multitasking enhance productivity?
• Conquering clutter
• Establishing strong foundational work habits for processing work and follow up
• 3 strategies for prioritizing your workload
• Using time rationally
• Tips for reducing your work load
• Identifying and addressing self-defeating behaviors
Who Should Attend?
• Anyone wanting help with getting organized in the workplace
• This course is designed for and available to individual contributor employees (non- managers)
How Will I Benefit?
• Establish strong foundational work habits
• Process incoming work efficiently
• Employ 3 strategies for prioritizing your workload
• Assess your time management strengths and areas for improvement
• Use time rationally
• Identify and address self-defeating behaviors
What Participants Are Saying:
• “The methods and thought processes presented to organize my workday and also in my personal life were very valuable.”
• “Alison was very informative and helpful. She has a natural easy style and made everyone feel engaged in the subject and very comfortable. I recommend this class to others! I am going to present an overview at my staff meeting next week. I look forward to that as I feel I have some good positive helpful information to share with my work group. Thank you Alison!”
• “I thought the training booklet was very helpful and I especially liked the ‘Be In The Moment’ stone, which I will keep at my desk as my constant reminder!”
7/15/2014 CHH - Center for Health and Healing
There is no self-paced learning available for this course.
Copyright © 2014