Oregon Health & Science University
CWE Center: Microsoft Outlook 2010 Tips & Tricks (CWEC:MO'10T&T)
Are you up to date on the most efficient ways to use Outlook 2010? In this 2-hour workshop, you will learn new tools, techniques, and tips for streamlining your email and using your calendar more effectively.
1. Outlook 2010 Overview
2. Navigating Outlook: Menu Bar, Toolbars, and To-Do Bar
3. E-mail Changes: Distribution Lists, Signatures, Out of Office Agent, and Rules
4. Organizing Email for Best Performance
5. Working with Calendars, New Calendar Views, and Sharing Calendars
6. Q & A, Resources, and Next Steps
Who Should Attend?:
• OHSU employees who want to improve their email and task management using tools available in Outlook
• This course is designed for and available to individual contributor employees (non-managers)
How Will I Benefit?:
• Improve your professional image by handling email quickly and efficiently
• Make your messages stand out by using the latest formatting tools
• Use tools right at your fingertips to manage all your lists and tasks
• Learn to use contact lists and calendars to organize your day
There are no instructor-led classes available for this course.
There is no self-paced learning available for this course.
Copyright © 2014